Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

So this has absolutely NOTHING to do with being "slightly crunchy" but...

it has everything to do with a mom who is finally getting ready for baby #4!

So today I decided it was time to start painting the jungle landscape for little man's sleep space. I say sleep space, because it a crib in our room, right next to my side of the bed. I had Scoot move the crib filled with baby gear out of the way and I set to work. First I had to scrub all the crayon marks from the little girls (I left the other crayon art on the wall on the other side of the room).

I did not paint the animals, they are cute stickers that I bought at the store (I could have painted them if I wasn't so darn busy). I did however paint all the landscape that the animals are displayed on. I am not finished. I have a green shelf to hang and some glass jungle animals to set on it.

Here are the pictures of little man's "nursery" aka sleep spot.

The pond (I took this before I added the birds)


The elephants and rhino


The monkeys, snakes and koala (plus a couple birds and a giraffe)


The giraffes


The lion and tigers


The full view (left)


The full view (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment