Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost 4 months old (random thoughts)

Little man is almost 4 months old and he is getting so big!  His personality is starting to develop. He laughs out loud when something strikes him funny. The other day it was my sneeze! Today it was his biggest sister T.T. when she opened the door after school. He has the best smile too. He can melt all my frustration/sadness with one of his toothy grins.

He is starting to coo and *talk* with us.  He is mimicking the sounds I make and T.T. swears when he cries he is wailing mama! Oh and is he ever ticklish!

He has really gained great control over his hands. He can now grab toys and stuff them into his mouth to chew/suck on. Speaking of hands. I was noticing today that his hands while pudgy and cute are a lot more meaty than his sisters were. Theirs were kind of soft and squishy. It made me wonder if the difference in muscle tone between boys and girls is already becoming apparent?

No comments:

Post a Comment